HATCHBOX 1.75mm Beige PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1 KG Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 3D Printing Filament
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- FILAMENT SPECS: SIZE: 1 kg (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool, 1.75 mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm), TEMPERATURE: Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- EASY TO USE PLA FILAMENT: Unlock your creativity with our hassle-free PLA Filament! Designed to give you the best 3D printing experience, Hatchbox PLA can conveniently be used on various mainstream printers. With improved toughness and fluidity, our PLA offers wide temperature and speed ranges to suit all of your innovative needs.
- BEGINNER & EXPERT FRIENDLY: Hatchbox 3D Prtiner Filaments are made with quality and consistency in mind, making it easy for novice users to get started with basic settings. Seasoned printers can push their designs to the limit without worrying about purity, tolerance or printing issues.
- TOP QUALITY 3D PRINTING FILAMENTS: Clog, bubble and tangle-free! Hatchbox PLA is formulated to offer minimal warping and little to no odor without the use of a heated bed. PLA is vacuum-sealed with desiccant to prevent moisture absorption, allowing for high-detail resolution.
- WHY HATCHBOX? We’re proud to be known in the 3D printing community for producing the highest quality PLA on the market, with the largest selection of filaments and colors at an unbeatable price. From art and design, to prototypes and models, Hatchbox is trusted to deliver the best in 3D printing technology.
model number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-720C
Part Number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-720C
Details: Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATHCHBOX 3D Printer's PLA, making this material more Ecologically-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Nature-friendly.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.3 x 2.7 inches