WETNFIX (20 Discs) - Fixing Wall Anchors Fast! Ideal for Loose Wall fixtures Such as Curtain Rails, Toilet roll Holders. Ideal for Drywall and Masonry.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Specifically created to solve the commonest DIY problem - securing wall plugs/anchors in weak crumbly masonry or oversized holes or fittings which have come loose with repeated use.
- It is ideal for fittings such as curtain rails, shelves, toilet roll holders, towel rails, hooks etc.
- Fast, easy to use and sets in 3 minutes
- Suitable for most materials, including masonry, wood, ceramics and plasterboard
- If you have a wall in your home or office, you need WETNFIX in your tool box.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: SKU20
Part Number: 20 Pack
Details: WETNFIX is a revolutionary invention that makes the whole process of drilling holes and attaching fixtures, EASY! Its also ideal for fixing loose fixtures such as curtain rails within 3 minutes. WETNFIX stabilizes the wall/plasterboard so there is no need to re-drill a bigger hole or use bigger wall plugs. Step 1: Take a disc of WETNFIX and immerse it into a container of water then gently shake off any excess. Step 2: Place the plug end in the centre of the pad and mould round it. Step 3: Insert the plug into the hole with a turning action and gently tap with a hammer to fit flush to the surface. (Repeat with additional pads if the fit is loose). Wipe any residual liquid with a dampen cloth and wait...3 minutes. If the hole is large, add extra discs until secure. WETNFIX was voted one of the most outstanding and innovative products in the United Kingdom and United States, and was awarded the prestigious Queens Award for Innovation.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.7 x 0.3 inches