650pcs Heat Shrink Tubing Black innhom Heat Shrink Tube Wire Shrink Wrap UL Approved Ratio 2:1 Electrical Cable Wire Kit Set Long Lasting Insulation Protection, Safe and Easy, Eco-Friendly Material
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Safe and Environmental Friendly Material Shrink Wrap: Conform to UL224, CSA C22.2, RoHS standard. Electrical heat shrink tubing material composition does not contain heavy metal and other environmentally hazardous substances. No slowly or long-term virulence. No need to worry about your health when using innhom heat shrink wrap.
- Premium Quality Heat Shrink Tubing Set: Excellent flame retardant (UL 224, VW-1) and insulation performance. Soft and flexible wire shrink wrap, low shrinkage temperature-minimum shrinkage temp: +158℉(+70°C), fast shrinkage, easy and convenient to use with a heat gun.
- Effective and Long Lasting Protection: innhom heat tube shrink has the advantages of good tightness, acid and alkali resistance, durable and anti-aging. Shrink wrap wire tensile strength: 14 Mpa. Dielectric strength: >20kV/mm. Elongation at break: >400%. Volume resistivity: >1.0× 10^14Ω.cm. Cold-resistant bending -22℉(-30 °C) × 1h without cracking. Use innhom heat shrink tubes instead of ugly and short-lived electric tape.
- Functional Wire Shrink Wrap Tubing: Covers all gauges of heat shrink wires you'll need in RC hobbies and many other applications. innhom heat shrink tubing assortment is mainly used in wire connection, rust prevention and corrosion protection of solder joints, protection and insulation processing of wire end, wiring harness and electronic components. Also works well for protecting headphones and phone cables.
- What You Get: Total 650pcs ratio 2:1 Black heat shrink tubes, 8 sizes. Supplied internal diameter, 150-1/24", 120-1/12", 100-1/8", 90-1/6", 80-1/5", 50-1/4", 30-5/16", 30-2/5". Single length 1 4/7". All packed in a plastic case for easy storage. innhom wire shrink tubing can ensure your pleasant shopping experience.
Part Number: HS-650B
Material: Irradiation cross-linked polyolefin
Supplied internal diameter: 1/24", 1/12", 1/8", 1/6", 1/5", 1/4", 5/16", 2/5"
Fully shrunk internal diameter: 1/48", 1/24", 1/16", 1/12", 1/10", 1/8", 5/32", 1/5"
Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 ( will maximum shrink to 1 / 2 of its supplied diameter )
Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70°C
Full Shrinkage Temp: +100°C maximum
Operating Temperature: -55°C to + 125°C
Tensile strength: 14 Mpa
Flame retardant: UL 224, VW-1
Supplied format ( round or flat ): Product is supplied flat
Cutting method: Scissors or sharp knife
Manufacture specification: ISO9001
Approvals: UL Approved
( Quantity x Supplied internal diameter x Single length )
150pcs x 1/24" x 1 4/7" (Black)
120pcs x 1/12" x 1 4/7" (Black)
100pcs x 1/8" x 1 4/7" (Black)
90pcs x 1/6" x 1 4/7" (Black)
80pcs x 1/5" x 1 4/7" (Black)
50pcs x 1/4" x 1 4/7" (Black)
30pcs x 5/16"x 1 4/7" (Black)
30pcs x 2/5" x 1 4/7" (Black)
Excellent flame retardant and insulation performance. Soft and flexible, low shrinkage temperature, fast shrinkage, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging. Does not produce dioxin when burning, in line with environmental protection standards: ROHS standard and Sony-SS-00259 standard.
Mainly used in wire connection, rust prevention and corrosion protection of solder joints, protection and insulation processing of wire end, wiring harness and electronic components.
Superior Customer Service:
Any problem with our products, contact us and we will do our best to solve it for you.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.6 x 1.7 inches