Yicostar 2 Pack Upgraded Dog Doorbell Potty Training Puppy Bells Adjustable Door Bell, 7 Extra Large Loud Doorbells with Collapsible Dog Bowl for Door Knob, House Training - 3 Snaps
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- MADE TRAINING EASY - Dog training bells are one of the easy and non-confrontational solution to toilet train your puppy. It is a fun and better way for your dog communicate instead of barking, scratching or having to resort to more intrusive method.
- UPGRADED THREE LENGTH ADJUSTABLE - We upgraded this dog bells to 3 lengths as per customers’ feedback, the older version only with 2 lengths, the shortest length is still too long for handles that are lower. 3 snaps/buttons allow for longer range of length adjustment, so now you can turn it up shorter.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The potty training door bell is made of heavy duty nylon material, prevents snags and withstands strong tugs. 7pcs 1.4” big extra loud stainless steel bells, shiny and jingle, perfect hanging door bells for potty training your pup.
- SOLID AND DURABLE - This bell and belt are custom made and tested thoroughly for durability. Belts are excellently sewed, durable & chew resistant; Bells adopt plating coating technology to keep it shine and don’t rust; The connection of the bells and snap points are thick made from premium material.
- OUR WARRANTY - The package include 2 pack dog doorbell and a bonus dog collapsible bowl, if you don’t want to install a dog door on your house door, this puppy bell is a good choice. Yicostar stand behind our products 100%, if you are not satisfy with the purchase, just feel free to contact us for refund or a replacement set.
Details: How To Train Your Dog To Ring A Bell To Go Outside or Potty Step 1: Hang the bells on the door handle or a hook that closer to the door, adjust the strap to the most suitable length, make sure it can easily reached by your puppy, ring the bell to show her/him how it’s done. Step 2: Whenever you take your dog outside or go potty/clean the room/washing, allow the dog to pull or interact the bells tell you, give him/her a treat when it does ring the bell and take your dog out. Step 3: Repeat the process until your puppy know to ring the bell to go out, always giving the same command and rewards. Make sure that you do not distract your dog by mixing many of it's your needs by ringing the bell. Let your dog understand that the purpose of ringing bell is for one specific purpose only.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.9 x 2.8 inches