ARCTIC Z2 Basic - Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm for up to 32"/25" Ultrawide, up to 15 Kg (33 Lbs), 360° Rotation, Easy Monitor Adjustment
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- EFFICIENT WORK: Increase your efficiency with the Dual Monitor arm. It's often helpful to work with multiple monitors to keep track of important applications in parallel
- MORE FLEXIBILITY: Simply rotate your monitors horizontally in any direction. The Z2 Basic expands your field of vision, making it easier not only to work, but to work more efficiently
- ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT DISASSEMBLING THE MONITOR: With the Z2 Basic mounting head you can adjust the swivel function in just a few seconds by tightening or loosening. Without the need to remove the monitor
- OPTIMIZED ERGONOMICS: You'll quickly come to appreciate the ergonomic advantages: optimal setting for your screens, adjust the height and angle, enhance the ergonomic capabilities of your desk
- FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION: The monitor arm can be attached to desk ends with different diameters thanks to its sturdy and adjustable clamp
ARCTIC Z2 Basic dual monitor arm
Increase your efficiency
The ARCTIC Z2 Basic for two monitors helps with keeping a tidy desk and creates more valuable space while increasing your efficiency. By using and optimally positioning two screens, you create a completely new working experience. Working with multiple monitors is more productive because you can always have all the important applications in view, simplifying many work processes and saving time. Expand your field of vision and work more efficiently with the Z2 Basic monitor arm.
Ergonomics makes the difference
At screen-based workstations, ergonomic monitor settings and healthy posture are crucial. Improve your workplace and your posture and prevent posture-related back and neck complaints. The Z2 Basic allows an ideal vertical adjustment of the screens (the top of the screen should be slightly below the individual eye level).
Adjusting the monitors is done easily and quickly with the Z2 Basic monitor arm, without the need to remove the monitors.
The most important features at a glance
- Extra space on your desk
- Hide unsightly cables
- Work efficiently
- Enhanced ergonomics
- Optimal screen height
- Flexible and functional
- Quick and easy mounting
Added value for your workplace
Thanks to cable management, annoying and unsightly cable clutter is a thing of the past. The compact stand of the ARCTIC Z2 Basic monitor arm creates more space on your desk. The workspace can be fully exploited for the important things.
Turn, tilt, swivel
The Z2 Basic monitor arm provides you a completely new working experience at your screens. On top of the standard rotation, swivel and tilt, Z2 Basic allows you to move your monitors in any direction.
Installation made easy
The ARCTIC Z2 Basic monitor arm can be attached to tables with different diameters thanks to its solid and adjustable clamp.
VESA, LCD size and capacity
VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm
The ARCTIC Z2 Basic supports the latest ultrawide monitors (up to 25 inches) with ease. Classic 16:9 monitors are also compatible (up to 32 inches). The Z2 Basic supports a total load of 15 kg (33 lbs) per arm.
|LCD size||Up to 34"/35" Ultrawide||Up to 34"/34" Ultrawide||Up to 34"/35" Ultrawide||Up to 32"/25" Ultrawide|
|Technology||/||Gas Lift Arm||/||/|
|Capacity||15 kg (33 lbs) per arm||8 kg (17.6 lbs) per arm||15 kg (33 lbs) per arm||15 kg (33 lbs) per arm|
|Swivel, Rotation||180°, 360°||180°, 360°||180°, 360°||180°, 360°|
|USB-Hub||4-Port USB 2.0 Hub||4x USB 3.2 Gen 1, with Micro USB Power Input||4x USB 3.2 Gen 1, with Micro USB Power Input||/|
|Weight||3,4 kg||4,7 kg||4 kg||3 kg|
|Maximum Monitor Width||880 mm||820 mm||880 mm||685 mm|