ARCTIC F8 PWM - 80 Mm PWM Case Fan, Pwm-Signal Regulates Fan Speed, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 300-2000 RPM
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed, this guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 300–2000 RPM, Airflow: 31 CFM/52.7 m³/h (@ 2000 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 2000 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly - changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people's lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor - a constant our customers rely on.