ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120 - Multi Compatible All-In-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM (Controlled via PWM)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY OPTIONAL: The LGA1700 mounting kit (available separately) makes the entire Liquid Freezer II series compatible with Intel's new Alder Lake processors
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water loop is sealed and with high quality fiber-reinforce EPDM tubing you do not have to worry about refilling
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: We now offer a 6-year warranty from the date of purchase on all Liquid Freezer II series coolers. The warranty extension also applies retroactively to previously purchased coolers
Efficient, in-house developed pump
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.7 W at no load, 2.1 W under normal load and a maximum of 3.4 W under full load for the entire AiO.
Premium class radiator
Smooth VRM fan
Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, ARCTIC will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by over 10 ° C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
High quality hoses with integrated cable management
The fiber-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II enables installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the cooling liquid from evaporating, so that you do not have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
It also hides the cables of your radiator fans thanks to sophisticated cable management. So you only have to connect a plug to the mainboard, saving valuable time during installation. In the end, you won't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to just the essentials.
Compatibility with LGA1700
With the LGA1700 mounting kit, the entire Liquid Freezer II Series is compatible with Intel's new Alder lake processors. Even if the socket and heat-spreader are larger compared to the predecessor, the CPU surface has been reduced and remains centered. The Liquid Freezer II cooler completely covers this area.
ARCTIC will provide the required mounting kit free of charge to our customers who submit a proof of purchase of a processor with an LGA1700 socket. Alternatively, you can purchase the mounting kit under the name " ARCTIC Intel LGA1700 Upgrade Kit - For Liquid Freezer II Series".
Intel Socket: 1700 (please note the hint above!), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM; AMD Socket: AM4; RAM Clearance: unlimited; Promise: 6 Years; Operating Ambient Temperature: 0-40 °C
VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000–3000 RPM (PWM controlled); Pump: 800–2000 RPM (PWM controlled); Power Consumption: 0.5 W – 2.7 W (Pump + VRM Fan); Cold Plate: Copper, Micro-Skived-Fins; Thermal Paste: MX-4 (0.8 g)
Fan: ARCTIC P12 – 120 mm Fan; Fan Speed: 200–1800 RPM; Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing; Noise Level: 0,3 Sone; Current: 0.08 A / 12 V DC; Airflow: 55.6 CFM; Static Pressure: 2.2 mm H2O; Connector: 4-pin-Connector
Size & Weight
Radiator: 157 x 120 x 38 mm; Pump (w/o tubes): 98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm; Tube Diameter: Outer: 12.4 mm // Inner: 6.0 mm; Tube Length: 350 mm; Weight: 932 g (Fan, Radiator, Pump, Tubes)
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||/|
|Technology||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||/|
|Intel Socket||1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM||1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM||1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM||1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM||1700 (Kit available), 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM||/|
|Fan||120 mm||140 mm x 2||120 mm x 3||120 mm x 2||120 mm x 2||/|
|Fan Speed||200–1800 RPM||200–1700 RPM||200–1800 RPM||200–1800 RPM||200–1800 RPM||/|
|Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H)||157 x 120 x 38 mm (Radiator)||317 x 138 x 38 mm (Radiator)||398 x 120 x 38 mm (Radiator)||277 x 120 x 38 mm (Radiator)||277 x 120 x 38 mm (Radiator)||/|
|Weight||932 g||1572 g||1687 g||1191 g||1213 g||/|
|RGB Connector||/||/||/||/||3 Pin 5V-D-GND cable with sharing splitter||/|
|RGB Current/Voltage||/||/||/||/||2 x 12 A-RGB LEDs: 0,4 A / 5 V||/|