ARCTIC MX-2 4G/8G - Performance Thermal Paste for All Processors (CPU, GPU - PC, PS4, XBOX), High Thermal Conductivity, Safe Application, Non-Conductive, Non-Capacitive
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX-2 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heatsinks
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-2 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-2 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-2 is very easy to use, even for beginners
Thanks to its consistency, MX-2 is easy to apply, even for beginners. The video in the picture gallery demonstrates different application techniques to avoid air pockets between processors and coolers.
ARCTIC MX-2 consists of carbon micro-particles which promises extremely high thermal conductivity. This ensures fast and efficient heat dissipation from the CPU or GPU. With its outstanding performance, the ARCTIC MX-2 is one of the top thermal conductive pastes on the market.
ARCTIC MX-2 is a metal-free and non-electrically conductive paste. This minimises the risk of short circuits and offers perfect protection for your computer. Application is also very easy as the consistency is ideal for use on chips.
While the packaging of our thermal paste has changed several times over the years, the composition of the formula has remained the same. Our MX pastes have long stood for high performance and quality.
Since the mere thermal conductivity value cannot provide any information about the actual performance, we put our MX-2 thermal grease up against a broad field of competitors under laboratory conditions. The temperature difference between CPU and cooler base was measured.
Density: 3.96 g/cm³
Viscosity: 850 Poise
Volume Resistivity: 1.22 X 10^12 Ω-cm
Continuous Use Temperature: 0~150 °C
Promise: 8 Year Durabillity
|Dimensions||/||/||/||/||50 x 50 mm||120 x 20 mm|
|Thickness||/||/||/||/||0.5–1.5 mm||0.5–1.5 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||/||/||/||/||6.0 W/mK||1.2 W/mK|
|Specific Gravity||3.2 g/cm³||3.2 g/cm³||2.50 g/cm³||3.96 g/cm³||3.2 g/cm³||2.3 g/cm³|
|Continuous Use Temperature||-40~180 ℃||-40~180 ℃||-50~150 ℃||0~150 ℃||-40~200 ℃||-40~150 ℃|
|Volume Resistivity||1.9 X 10^13 Ω-cm||1.9 X 10^13 Ω-cm||3.8 X 10^13 Ω-cm||1.22 X 10^12 Ω-cm||1 X 10^12 Ω-cm||1 X 10^12 Ω-cm|
|Viscosity||550 Poise||550 Poise||870 Poise||850 Poise||/||/|