Arctic Silver 5 (2 Pack) Thermal Compound Large Size -12 Gram Tube
- Average Particle Size: less than 0.49 micron less than 0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: �50oC to more than 180oC
- Long-Term: �50oC to 130oC
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Coverage Area: A 3.5 gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores or 6 to 10 large CPU cores or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick the 3.5 gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound 12g AS5-12G
Arctic Silver 5 premium thermal compound, with 99.9% pure micronized silver, is specifically designed to maximize the thermal conductivity between today's high-powered processors and high-performance cooling assemblies. Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of near-pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer. It can reduce CPU core temperatures by up to 50°F over standard silicone thermal pastes. Controlled triple phase viscosity allows Arctic Silver 5 to fill, over time, microscopic valleys and gaps in CPU and heatsink surfaces.
Made With 99.9% Pure Silver:
Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer.
Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally-enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound's performance and long-term stability
Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity:
Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the syringe, Arctic Silver 5's consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.