Brand: Arrow Fastener
- READY FOR ACTION: These staples are used for all heavy-duty stapling applications: from installing insulation, housewraps, and roofing underlayment to upholstering fine furniture, installing window treatments, and making crafts
- USE THE RIGHT TOOL: These staples are designed to be used with the Arrow staple guns, pneumatic tools, and hammer tackers, including the T50 Staple Gun, the 5700 Powershot Staple Gun and Nailer, the PT50 Pneumatic Staple Gun, the HT50 Professional Hammer Tacker, and more
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The heavy-duty steel construction is designed for durable long-term holding.
- DRIVES DEEP: These staples feature precision points that drive deep into the base materials to ensure a firm, lasting hold when stapling into wood, fabric, carpet, or other materials
- DIMENSIONS AND COMPATIBILITY: Leg length 1/2 Inch; Crown width 3/8 Inch; COMPATIBLE TOOLS: T50, T50X, T50HS, 5700, T50RED, T50PBN, T501, HT50, HTX50, HT50MG, T50ACD, T50DCD, T50AC, ET501C, ET501F, PT50
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 30-07-2021
model number: 508
Part Number: 50824
Details: The Arrow Fastener T50 1/2 in. Leg x 3/8 in. Crown 1/8-Gauge Galvanized Steel Staples (1,250-Pack) are ideal for light to heavy-duty stapling jobs. These galvanized steel staples are used by contractors and home-crafters.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.6 x 0.7 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.