AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Ohm Volt Amp Tester ; Measures Voltage, Current, Resistance; Tests Live Wire, Continuity
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER - Accurately measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Diode. This Multimeter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues. Suitable for Household Outlets, Fuses, Batteries (including Vehicles), Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Charging System, Testing electronics in Cars etc.
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH Accuracy - This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
- ENSURES SAFETY - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading.The silicone cover is able to protect the multimeter from failing damage and prevent electric shocks. And low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low.
- EASE OF USE - Support Data Hold, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient feature like LCD Backlit Screen makes it easy to use in dimly light areas. Battery / Set of Test Leads / User Manual/ are Included.
- ADDITIONAL TIPS - This Multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. It’s a suitable tool if you want to do some household or commercial improvements whether DIYers or Hobbyists. (NOTE: This meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing)
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: ASIMT33D-CA
Part Number: nmuk
Details: The AstroAI AM33D Multimeter is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It's easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses. Use this multimeter for: household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more. The grip of the multimeter is around the edge of the entire multimeter and a kickstand on the back so you don't have to be holding the entire time when you want to use it. It can also be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. The Hold Button can be useful when it's for more precise measurements. For example if measuring a sensor you might want to make a note that the meter reads 2.984 V and it's more convenient than trying to remember the value while you write it down on a piece of paper or enter the value into a spreadsheet etc. Specifications Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits Range selection: Manual ranging Overload display: "1" is displayed Sampling Speed: 2 times per second Low Battery Indication Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included Diode Test: Yes Continuity Test: Yes Square Wave Output: Yes Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 1.4" Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 500V (1%+5) AC Voltage: 200V/500V ±(2%+10) DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ±(1.8%+2), 200mA ±(2%+2), 10A ±(2%+10) Resistance: 200Ω ±(1%+10), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(1%+4), 20MΩ ±(1%+10), 200MΩ ±[5%(reading-10)+10] Package Includes 1 x AstroAI AM33D Digital Multimeter 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery 2 x Test Leads 1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.3 x 1.9 inches