BNTECHGO 16 AWG Magnet Wire - Enameled Copper Wire - Enameled Magnet Winding Wire - 1.0 lb - 0.0492" Diameter 1 Spool Coil Red Temperature Rating 155℃ Widely Used for Transformers Inductors
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Color: Red 1 Lb
- High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
- Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.This 16AWG magnet wire is 1.0 pounds(123 feet).The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
- This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
- 16 gauge enameled magnet wire: Wrapped in spool and color is red.Outside diameter 0.0492"for perfect thickness.
- BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils,motors,solenoids,instruments,inductors,speakers,electromagnets,and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Part Number: ECW16AWG1LB
Details: BNTECHGO 16 Gauge Enameled Magnet Wire is made of high quality copper and good coating with enamel.Perfect enameled magnet wire for implementing into your science projects/experiments or personal DIY,used by engineers and hobbyists alike! Product Details Size: 1.0 lb（123 feet） Color: Red Diameter: 0.0492 inches(1.25mm) Tolerance: +/-0.05mm Item Weight: 1 item for 1.0 pounds Gauge: 16AWG Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C) Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat Build: Single Min-Nom
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches