Brand: Carlisle FoodService Products
- 50,000 Cycles Wringer - Side Press wring is easy to use and is designed to perform up to 50,000 wringing cycles for heavy-duty mopping
- Color-Coded System – Colored buckets can be used in conjunction with a color-coded system to identify or designate specific cleaning areas or chemicals and support HACCP and SQF programs
- Effortless Mobility – 4 non-marking swivel casters make the toughest jobs easier by minimizing the effort of transporting large volumes of liquid over any floor type
- Durable Construction – Corrosion-resistant polyethylene can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 180°F for reliability and long-term use
- Compact Design – Provides storage convenience for tight-fitting environments
model number: 3690804
Part Number: 3690804
Details: Carlisle 3690804 Commercial Mop Bucket With Side Press Wringer, 26 Quart Capacity, Yellow
Package Dimensions: 18.4 x 16.7 x 14.8 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.