E BAVITE Super Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets with Double Sided Adhesive, Powerful Permanent Rare Earth Magnets. Fridge, DIY,Scientific, Craft, and Office Magnets, 1.26 inch D x 1/8 inch H 2 Packs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Brand: E BAVITE
- STRONGER THAN THE COMPETITION - Our Magnets Made from the strong magnetic element, our pure neodymium disc magnets are incredibly powerful. This set of premium rare earth magnets can handle your project or task.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Your safety is our highest priority. Chipped, broken magnetic shards are dangerous. We use thicker, industrial grade, durable N45 grade neodymium rather than extremely brittle N52 used by our competitors. Diameter 32mm x Thick 3mm (approx. 1.26" x 1/8" ). Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm.
- PREMIUM QUALITY COATING - You will love the smooth and shiny finish. Our magnets are protected with a corrosion resistant Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) coating to create a high quality silver look that doesn't rust or scratch.
- UNLIMITED USES - No matter your application, our powerful magnets can handle the job. These thin magnetic discs work great as strong refrigerator magnets, arts and crafts, DIY projects, hanging spice jars, pictures, whiteboards, tools in the garage, or science classroom at school.
- 100% "NO BREAK" MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not absolutely thrilled with your magnets, return them for a full refund or replacement. No questions asked. We stand behind the quality of our magnets and are confident you will LOVE your magnet set. Hit "Add To Cart" now.
Part Number: BA30x3 2P
Details: Super Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets with Double-sided Adhesive - 1.26"D x 1/8"H ( 2 PCS ) Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.12 inch (3mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C). These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 17lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets. Holding Force detection method: We use the automatic machinery in pull off speed 80mm/min to test products by attracting on an 10mm thick steel plate.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.6 x 0.9 inches