HATCHBOX 1.75mm Yellow PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1 KG Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 3D Printing Filament
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- FILAMENT SPECS: SIZE: 1 kg (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool, 1.75 mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm), TEMPERATURE: Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- EASY TO USE PLA FILAMENT: Unlock your creativity with our hassle-free PLA Filament! Designed to give you the best 3D printing experience, Hatchbox PLA can conveniently be used on various mainstream printers. With improved toughness and fluidity, our PLA offers wide temperature and speed ranges to suit all of your innovative needs.
- BEGINNER & EXPERT FRIENDLY: Hatchbox 3D Prtiner Filaments are made with quality and consistency in mind, making it easy for novice users to get started with basic settings. Seasoned printers can push their designs to the limit without worrying about purity, tolerance or printing issues.
- TOP QUALITY 3D PRINTING FILAMENTS: Clog, bubble and tangle-free! Hatchbox PLA is formulated to offer minimal warping and little to no odor without the use of a heated bed. PLA is vacuum-sealed with desiccant to prevent moisture absorption, allowing for high-detail resolution.
- WHY HATCHBOX? We’re proud to be known in the 3D printing community for producing the highest quality PLA on the market, with the largest selection of filaments and colors at an unbeatable price. From art and design, to prototypes and models, Hatchbox is trusted to deliver the best in 3D printing technology.
model number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-YLW
Part Number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-YLW
Details: Welcome to Hatchbox 3D Printer Filament Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Frequently Asked Questions 1) Filament not extruding properly? A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer. 2) How do I store my filament? A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant. 3) Won't the print stick to the build platform? A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it's recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it's recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use " ABS Sludge" a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape. When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.3 x 2.8 inches