HiLetgo GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module for Arduino IIC/SPI Transmission
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13 bits) and measurement range of ± 16g.
- The digital output data is in 16-bit twos complement format and is accessible via SPI (3-wire or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- Its high resolution (3.9 mg / LSB) enables measurement of tilt angle changes of less than 1.0 °
- Low-power mode supports motion-based intelligent power management for threshold sensing and motion acceleration measurement with very low power consumption.
- The ADXL345 is perfect for mobile device applications. It measures static gravitational acceleration in tilt detection applications as well as dynamic acceleration due to motion or impact.
model number: 3-01-0087-A
Part Number: 3-01-0087-A
Details: Features: The device offers a variety of special detection features. Active and Inactive Detection Detects the presence or absence of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with a user-set threshold. Percussion detection function can detect any direction of single vibration and double vibration action. Free fall detection function can detect whether the device is falling. These functions can be independently mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. The patented integrated memory management system uses a 32-level first-in-first-out (FIFO) buffer to store data, minimizing host processor load and reducing overall system power consumption. Specification:Main chip: ADXL345. Model: GY-291 Power supply :3-5v. Means of communication: the iic / spi communication protocol. Measuring range: ±2g /±16g Package Included:1*GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module1*Pin Header
Package Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 0.7 inches