Logitech ERGO K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard - Split Keyboard, Wrist Rest, Natural Typing, Stain-Resistant Fabric, Bluetooth and USB Connectivity, Compatible with Windows/Mac
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Improved Typing Posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe and reduce muscle strain on your wrists and forearms thanks to the sloping keyboard design
- Pillowed Wrist Rest: Curved wrist rest with memory foam layer offers typing comfort with 54 per cent more wrist support; 25 per cent less wrist bending compared to standard keyboard without palm rest
- Perfect Stroke Keys: Scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips so you can type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, precision and fluidity
- Adjustable Palm Lift: Whether seated or standing, keep your wrists in total comfort and a natural typing posture with ergonomically-designed tilt legs of 0, -4 and -7 degrees
- Ergonomist Approved: The ERGO K860 wireless ergonomic keyboard is certified by United States Ergonomics to improve posture and lower muscle strain
- Familiar Features: Conveniently connect with the USB receiver or Bluetooth, customise Fn key use, and enjoy the quiet keys, full-size layout and CAPS LOCK indicator
- Sustainability: Plastic parts in ERGO K860 Graphite include 71% certified post consumer recycled plastic; uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging.
- Powered by Logitech Options: Customise Fn Keys, create custom shortcuts and get battery-life notifications via Logitech Options computer software
Type more naturally with ERGO K860 - an advanced ergonomic keyboard that promotes a more relaxed typing posture – reducing wrist bending by 25% and offering 54% more wrist support. The curved, split keyframe reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms. And the pillowed wrist rest offers comfort and the optimal ergonomic position. The adjustable palm lift feature keeps your wrists in a natural posture, whether you're seated or standing. You’ll confidently type on Perfect Stroke keys—crafted for precision and fluidity. And an integrated numpad, multi-device capabilities, and two-year battery life ensure that you won’t compromise performance for ergonomics.