Brand: Maui Moisture
- Shea butter hair mask & leave-in treatment
- DEEPLY QUENCH and REPAIR CURLS: This 12-ounce container of Maui Moisture Heal and Hydrate and Shea Butter Hair Mask deeply quenches and nourishes dry, damaged hair to help repair and soften curls and mend split ends
- 2-IN-1 COARSE, CURLY HAIR CARE: Ideal for wavy to tight curls and medium to dry moisture levels, the in-shower hair mask doubles as a deeply hydrating leave-in conditioner that is suitable for daily use and safe on color-treated hair
- UNIQUE BLEND WITH ALOE VERA: The rich blend of this restorative vegan hydrating mask treatment contains 100% aloe vera as the first ingredient along with nourishing shea butter, coconut oil and macadamia oil
- NOT ALL MOISTURE IS THE SAME: The gentle and nourishing formula of this sulfated surfactant free haircare system is vegan, free from silicones, parabens and mineral oil, and contains no synthetic dyes
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 08-11-2016
model number: 4018015
Part Number: BE15141379
Details: Shea butter hair mask & leave-in treatment.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.6 x 2.6 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.