Noctua Nh-L9I Chromax.Black, Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel Lga115X (Black)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Only 37mm height allows it to fit ultra-compact HTPC and Small Form Factor (SFF) cases, 95x95mm footprint guarantees 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on all ITX, Micro-ATX and ATX motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 11900, 11700, 11600, 10700, see compatibility list)
The NH-L9i chromax.black is an all-black version of Noctua’s award-winning NH-L9i low-profile quiet CPU cooler for HTPCs and Small Form Factor (SFF) builds. Thanks to the same proven heatsink design and NF-A9x14 PWM fan, it stays true to the NH-L9i’s successful formula of fusing a height of only 37mm with strong performance and excellent quietness of operation, as well as 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility. At the same time, the chromax.black version with its black fan and black coated heatsink combines these assets with a sleek stealth look. Topped off with the renowned SecuFirm2 low-profile mounting system for Intel LGA115x/1200 and Noctua’s enthusiast-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L9i chromax.black is a premium choice for customers who seek an ultra-compact heatsink that looks just as great as it cools.
37mm low profile
Due to the slim 23mm heatsink and the NF-A9x14 low-profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
100% RAM compatibility
The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly with the Intel LGA115x/1200 socket keep-out zone. This means that it won't cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it's fully compatible with tall memory modules.
100% compatibility with PCIe cards on mini-ITX
Most Intel LGA115x/1200 based mini-ITX motherboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to the 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
Optional SecuFirm2 mounting kit for AMD AM4
While the NH-L9i’s construction is tailored to the keep-out zone of Intel’s LGA115x/1200 platform, it can be installed on many AMD AM4 boards using the optional NM-AM4-L9aL9i mounting kit, which can be ordered on Noctua’s website free of charge.
- Height (without fan) 23mm
- Width (without fan) 95mm
- Depth (without fan) 95mm
- Height (with fan) 37mm
- Width (with fan) 95mm
- Depth (with fan) 95mm
- Weight (without fan) 320g
- Weight (with fan) 380g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
The NH-L9i is a highly compact, quiet low-profile cooler designed for use in small form factor cases and HTPC environments. While it provides first-rate performance in its class, it is not suitable for overclocking and or CPUs that create high heat loads.
Scope of delivery
- Black NH-L9i heatsink
- NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black premium fan
- NA-RC7 Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- Black SecuFirm2 mounting kit
- Black screws for 92x92x25mm fans
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
The NH-L9i chromax.black is black from head to toe: Featuring a black coated heatsink, a black fan with black anti-vibration-pads, black fan screws and black mounting parts, it’s right at home in all-black builds and easy to integrate with other colour schemes.
|LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||X||X||✓||X||X|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|AM4||with NM-AM4-L9aL9i||X||✓||with NM-AM4-L9aL9i||X||✓|
|sTRx4, sWRX8, TR4, SP3||X||X||X||X||X||X|