OVERTURE PLA Plus (PLA+) Filament 1.75mm PLA Professional Toughness Enhanced PLA Roll, Cardboard Spool, Premium PLA 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.03mm (Black)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- 【Toughness Enhanced PLA filaments】--- Our Overture PLA Professional is an advanced PLA filament with similar stiffness as regular PLA and dramatically improved fracture toughness (Charpy Impact Strength 13.4+/-1.2 kJ/m2, 5 times tougher than regular PLA). Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Overture PLA Plus Rolls. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-sealable bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】--- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy (99%) + / - 0.03 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】--- With over 8 years' 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE】No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier.
model number: UK-MATTEPLA17511
Part Number: OVB175
Details: NOTICE: New look, same filaments. We are excited to announce OVERTURE 3D will be moving to a Cardboard spool and new label design over our filament products for a better protection of the environment. Please feel confident that our product quality will remain the same. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by message or email.LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE! NO MATTER WHEN OR WHY YOU NEED TO REPLACE OR REFUND WE WILL HELP!Our Overture PLA Professional is an advanced PLA filament with similar stiffness as regular PLA and dramatically improved fracture toughness (Charpy Impact Strength 13.4+/-1.2 kJ/m2, 5 times tougher than regular PLA). Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.FAQs:Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a longtime, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion ;3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing. Specification:TemperatureRecommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190 °C - 220°C (374℉~ 428℉ ),Heated Bed Temp: 40°C - 60 °C (104℉~ 140℉)Printing Speed:40~70 mm/sFilaments Diameter and Accuracy(99%): 1.75 mm +/- 0.03Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs) Packaging Included:1 x spool of PLA filaments
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.5 x 3.1 inches