PH Meter for Water Hydroponics Digital PH Tester Pen 0.01 High Accuracy Pocket Size with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium (Blue)
- 【How to use calibration】Press CAL for 5 seconds to enter the calibration mode, press in turn to select the powders corresponding to 6.86, 4, and 9.18 to complete the calibration.
- 【Mini Size】The mini size ph meter we designed allows you to easily put it in your pocket, so you can take measurements anytime, anywhere. It can help you test it whether you take it to the pool, on a trip, to the beach or camping.
- 【Family Essentials】As a tool to improve the quality of life. Can be used to test drinking water, swimming pools, PH balance in aquarium, RO system, spa or hydroponics. Basically all the environments that need to test PH value can use this tester to get accurate data.
- 【High Accuracy】ph tester has a sensitive electrode sensor ,simply press "ON", It only takes a few seconds for your result to appear on screen.read accurate pH levels. The included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading.
- 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid,as the Ph Meter Has an Auto Temprature Compensation Feature That Adjusts to Water Temperatures and Water Quality.
Part Number: ILEE
Details: Instructions for use of PH calibration powder: Calibration powder: pH standard solid substance. It can be used after adding water. Suitable for the calibration of any type of ph meter. Each package can prepare 250ML standard solution. (Be sure to add water according to the required ratio, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the calibration and increase the error) Matters needing attention: PH meter has been calibrated before delivery, the buyer does not need to re-calibrate after receiving the goods! In the following cases, the PH meter must be re-calibrated: 1. Has been used for a long time after calibration; 2. Special electrode use Frequently; 3. The measurement accuracy requirements are relatively high. Precautions: Please note that the PH pen probe is a glass product and is a fragile product. Please do not collide with things. Once the damage is not replaceable, you must protect the probe. After use, use absorbent paper to gently absorb the water on the probe. Battery installation: If the backlight brightness drops significantly or the display value is blurred, the battery should be replaced. When replacing the battery, just pull out the battery compartment and replace it. NoteThe polarity of the battery. Standard configuration 1XPH meter, 3X calibration powder, 1X gift box, 1X instruction manual
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.1 x 1.3 inches