Brand: Pro Impact
Color: Red White Blue
- DURABLE SURFACE. The Pro Impact Rugby Ball is designed with an outer cover crafted using a combination of synthetic rubber, cotton and polyester materials to provide long-term durability and a steady grip on the ball.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. A heavy-duty latex bladder on the interior increases the bag’s integrity, preventing loss of air even after being repeatedly tossed and kicked around.
- CHOICE OF SIZE. To accommodate beginners, intermediates and advanced users, the rugby ball is available in size 3, 4 and 5 options. Each one is built for durability and high performance throughout your practice sessions.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE. Built to last using high-quality materials, this rugby ball is designed to maintain shape, air retention and consistent bounce to bring your training sessions to a whole new level.
- VERSATILE USE. The Pro Impact Training Rugby Ball is specially designed to withstand extensive wear and tear when training day after day. As such it’s great for team sports in schools, universities, clubs and more.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 3.4 x 3.0 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.