Brand: Radley & Stowe
- EFFECTIVE: Large angled head makes sweeping hard-to-reach corners, baseboards, and under furniture quick and efficient. Smooth lip on dustpan is hand-flattened to ensure no crumbs are left behind!
- DUAL-TEXTURED BRISTLES: Uniquely designed soft and firm bristles have frayed ends to efficiently pick up all types of debris. Sweep pet hair, dust, and dirt with ease.
- EASY STORAGE: Dustpan clips onto broom handle for convenient and compact storage when you're done cleaning. Loop on end of handle makes it easy to hang. Measures 57.5" tall. Ships compact to minimize packaging waste.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Can be used on a variety of surfaces in your home including wood, tile, and laminate floors. Keep in the kitchen for unexpected messes and spills - great for the garage or patio too!
- GUARANTEED: Try Radley & Stowe products with NO risk and 100% money back guarantee - NO questions asked! We welcome feedback for features and improvements.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: GED32
Part Number: GED32
Details: At Radley & Stowe, we look to improve the essentials; to use logical design and enhance products touched every day in the primary settings of life. With our design studio outside of London, our aim is to create simple innovations and refined designs for products used in home and office settings; making them as effortless, efficient, and enjoyable as possible.
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.9 x 2.2 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.