SONKIR Soil pH Meter, MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, Great for Garden, Lawn, Farm, Indoor & Outdoor Use (Green)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Kindly NOTE: This soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTION: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity.
- EASY TO USE: No batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, lawn and farm.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: Soil Tester
Part Number: MS02
Details: Let Sonkir MS02 Soil pH Tester Make You Become a Good Plant Carer !
This 3-in-1 soil moisture meter is designed to better know the condition of your plant, detect soil moisture, help you know the pH value of the soil, determine if plants get enough sunlight to keep plants grow healthier !
Scientific Data Monitoring
Help you control every detail and track all changes about your plants. Keep your plants in a healthy condition through scientific data monitoring !
pH Range: 3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh)
Product Size: 11.5 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches
Copper Probe Diameter: 0.2 inch
Aluminum Probe Diameter: 0.2 inch
Probe Length: 7.9 inches
Distance Between Probes: 0.5 inch
Product Weight: 2 oz/56 g
How to Use:
Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: Check moisture/pH/light level in the dial after 10 minutes
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe
2. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil
3. Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time
4. Please wipe and clean the probe after each use
5. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing
- Industry-leading 12-Month Money Back Warranty
- After-sale Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.1 x 1.5 inches