Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut - Conductive, High Performance Thermal Paste - Extensive for Air Cooling Systems, Water Cooling, for All Heatsinks CPU and GPU
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Thanks to its excellent thermal conductivity, Hydronaut can be used in the overclocking sector, but it has been specially developed for users with large heatsinks
- The convenient syringe makes this Thermal Compound very easy to apply and goes exactly where it should. CPU and cooling, GPU, LEDs, heat dissipating ribbed plates
- Thermal Grease perfectly conducts heat, is safe, does not integrate with the processor; Thermal conductivity 11.8 W/Mk Thermal resistance 0.0076 K/W
- Compatible not only with computers or laptops, but also with PS3 PS4 or PS5 Xbox 360, One, Series S and X consoles; It perfectly dissipates heat from Macbooks
- Thermal paste Hydronaut does not harden and has high long-term stability; The paste does not need hardener, does not contain silicone and does not conduct electricity
Recommended for users who want to try high-end grease reasonably, this is a small-capacity test model. By reducing the volume of grease and replacing the container with a simple one, We set the price range for easy use. It provides very good heat transfer performance for overclocking. Since it does not contain silicon, It is very light and flexible and can be applied easily. In addition, it does not cause contact failure due to low molecular weight siloxane gas etc. A special spatula with thermal Grizzly logo is included for convenient application of grease.