Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut - Conductive, High Performance Thermal Paste - Extensive for Air Cooling Systems, Water Cooling, for All Heatsinks CPU and GPU
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Thanks to its excellent thermal conductivity, Hydronaut can be used in the overclocking sector, but it has been specially developed for users with large heatsinks
- The convenient syringe makes this Thermal Compound very easy to apply and goes exactly where it should. CPU and cooling, GPU, LEDs, heat dissipating ribbed plates
- Thermal Grease perfectly conducts heat, is safe, does not integrate with the processor; Thermal conductivity 11.8 W/Mk Thermal resistance 0.0076 K/W
- Compatible not only with computers or laptops, but also with PS3 PS4 or PS5 Xbox 360, One, Series S and X consoles; It perfectly dissipates heat from Macbooks
- Thermal paste Hydronaut does not harden and has high long-term stability; The paste does not need hardener, does not contain silicone and does not conduct electricity
- Hydronaut can be used for overclocking due to it's excellent thermal conductivity, but it was created specifically for users with larger-scale cooling solutions, who are looking for a quality product with an excellent performance.
- Hydronaut achieves the best thermal conductivity effects (11.8 W/mk) in large and medium-sized cooling systems, also in liquid cooling systems.
- A special cap, included in the kit, allows precise and even distribution of the paste over the entire contact surface of the cooled system.
Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut Thermal Paste
Hydronaut achieves the best thermal conductivity effects (11.8 W/mk) in large and medium-sized cooling systems, also in liquid cooling systems. It is extremely safe to use, as it does not conduct electricity and can be used in cooling systems with aluminium components. Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut is not time-curing.
Light and Flexible Texture
It is extremely light and highly flexible as it does not contain any silicone. A special cap, included in the kit, allows precise and even distribution of the paste over the entire contact surface of the cooled system. Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut achieves best results when used in medium and large cooling solutions.
- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Xbox 360, One, Series S and Series X
- Great for dissipating heat from Macbooks.
- Computer components such as CPU, GPU, LEDs, heatsinks, and fans.
- It can work with almost any system either with air or with liquid nitrogen (down to -200 °C).
- The supplied cap makes it easy to apply the paste precisely.
Most Important Features:
- Ideal for overclocking performance
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- No curing required
- Contains no silicone
- Does not conduct electricity
- Applicable with aluminum
- Able to operate in conditions from -200 °C to 350 °C
Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut Set
- Description: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut is a high performance thermal grease.
- Properties: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut is a very high performance thermal grease, which shows its true capabilities in cryogenic environments. Hydronaut thermal grease sports high long time stability, all without curing. Hydronaut thermal grease is silicone-free.
- Applications: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut is best used with applications in need of high temperature resistance, for example those in electrical or computer engineering. Of course, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut can also be used in a wide variety of other lines of industries. Hydronaut thermal grease was created especially for larger-scale cooling solutions. Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut is best applied with the Thermal Grizzly applicator, but it can also be applied by way of brush, spatula, silkscreen or pad printing.
- Storage: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut should be stored in its original packaging, in a dry environment at room temperature.
Hydronaut Technical Details
|Thermal Conductivity:||11,8 W/mk|
|Thermal Resistance:||0,0076 K/W|
|Electrical Conductivity:||0 pS/m|
|Application Temperature:||-250 °C/+350 °C|
|Standard Sizes:||1 g; 3,9 g; 7,8 g; 26 g|
|Typical Application:||CPUs, GPUs, Notebooks, ICs|
|Thermal Conductivity:||8,5 W/mk||12,5 W/mk||73 W/mk||8 W/mk||62,5 W/mk|
|Application Temperature:||-150 °C/+200 °C||-200 °C/+350 °C||-100 °C/+250 °C||-250 °C/+150 °C|
|Viscosity:||110–160 Pas||120-170 Pas||0,0021 Pas|
|Thermal Resistance:||0,0129 K/W||0,0032 K/W|
|Standard Sizes:||1 g; 3,9 g; 7,8 g||1 g; 5,55 g; 11,1 g; 37 g||1 g; 5 g|