Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Silicon Cover, Batteries and Lanyard (Royal Black)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Color: Royal Black
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- FULL SPO2 VALUE - The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow the pulse oximeter to be used right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and physical damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
Release Date: 18-03-2019
model number: 500DL
Part Number: 500DL
Details: Product Description The Zacurate Pro Series 500DL fingertip pulse oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeter designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go. The pulse oximeter LED display now faces the user so that the user can read it easily. We have also upgraded many internal hardware and software components of the pulse oximeter. For example: the pulse oximeter can now display SpO2 up to 100%! Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries and a silicon cover to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage. Zacurate is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Zacurate Pulse oximeter is designed in USA. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device. Note: Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function. It usually takes 10 seconds to get a reading. Some people though may require a longer time for the pulse oximeter to optimize its sensitivity. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the readings to stabilize. Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the device to reset its' reading. Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site. Manufacturer Contact Information Refer to website
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.1 x 1.9 inches